Is TikTok More Entertaining Than American Idol?
More and more people of all ages are watching TikTok. According to statistics, American Idol has 5.60 million viewers while TikTok has now over 1 billion viewers. Although, people love live entertainment they evidently love fresh entertainment content even more! Is TikTok A Replacement For American Idol?
It seems as though every day, there is a whole new list of influencers on the popular app. The top influencers on TikTok do change frequently as new creators gain popularity and trends shift. On American Idol, the eligible age-range for contestants is fifteen to twenty-eight years old. On TikTok, it is open to any and all ages. It isn’t just for kids!
TikTok Popularity Is Key
These TikTok influencers are at the top of the popularity list because of their entertainment value:
1. Charli D’Amelio (@charlidamelio) – She is currently the most-followed TikTok user with over 120 million followers. She is known for her dance and lip-sync videos.
@charlidamelio @markballas1 dc @Jeremiah Mitchell ♬ Im up – Jorge 🧟♂️🍂
2. Addison Rae (@addisonre) – With over 80 million followers, she is known for her dance and comedy videos.
@addisonre #duet with @grandadfrankk ♬ Jzuz tarhini i still got my money – @jzuz
3. Bella Poarch (@bellapoarch) – She gained popularity with her lip-sync video of the song “M to the B” by Millie B, and has since amassed over 80 million followers.
@bellapoarchWhat should i name this cute little creature?🥺💖♬ Easy On Me (Remix) – ᴛᴀʟᴇɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴀʏᴀᴡᴀ
4. Zach King (@zachking) – He is known for his creative and mind-bending video editing tricks, and has over 60 million followers.
@zachking How to always get a strike #bowling @jbelmo ♬ original sound – Zach King
5. Spencer X (@spencerx) – He is a beatboxer and musician who has gained over 55 million followers on TikTok.
@spencerxFire beats 🔥🔥🔥♬ original sound – Spencer X
It’s important to note that this list is not exhaustive and the popularity of these creators can change quickly on the platform.
What Does It Take To Become Tiktok Famous?
Becoming TikTok famous can depend on a variety of factors such as content quality, consistency, engagement, and luck. Here are a few tips that may increase your chances of becoming TikTok famous:
- When To Post On TikTok: Review your analytics and find out the best time to post.
- Consistency: Posting content regularly is important to keep your audience engaged and to stay relevant on the platform. Aim to post at least once a day.
- Trending content: Keep an eye on the trending topics and challenges on TikTok and try to create content that fits in with them. This can help you reach a wider audience and gain more views.
- Unique content: While following trends can be beneficial, it’s also important to create unique content that showcases your personality and creativity. This can help you stand out from the crowd and gain a loyal following.
- Hashtags: Use relevant hashtags in your posts to increase your discoverability. Try to use a mix of popular and niche hashtags to reach a wider audience.
- Collaborations: Collaborating with other TikTok users can help you reach a wider audience and gain more followers. Look for other creators in your niche and reach out to them to collaborate on content.
- Engagement: Know your audience! Engage with your followers by responding to comments, creating polls, and asking for feedback. This can help you build a loyal community and increase your chances of going viral.
- Perseverance: While there’s no guaranteed formula for going viral on TikTok, sometimes luck can play a big role in gaining a large following. Keep creating content and don’t get discouraged if your videos don’t take off right away.
Remember, anything worthwhile is going to take a lot of hard work, energy, effort and sacrifices. If you want to become TikTok famous, it also takes time, effort, and perseverance. Do what you do best, be consistent, and create high-quality content that resonates with your audience.
If you liked this article, please check out The Key To Boosting Your Business With Google Maps