Advanced Energy Conference 2022
Advanced Energy Conference 2022 is THE best conference of the year! Energy companies, industry experts, and leaders from all over the world attend this energy conference because it is the biggest and the best in the world. Each track at the Advanced Energy Conference is rich with information directly from the leaders and innovators within the energy industry. It is a unique opportunity to interact directly with people who are creating the technology that we depend upon as a society. If you work in the energy sector, are interested in advancements of energy technology or want to learn about what the latest trend are directly from the top leaders, this is the place to be!
Advanced Energy Conference (AEC) 2022 begins Wednesday, September 7 and is bringing you three action-packed days to help you and your organization chart a course forward. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to hear from and connect with the nation’s preeminent energy leaders, thinkers and doers through our exciting slate of workshops, panel discussions, keynotes and plenary sessions, networking opportunities, and robust show floor.
Driving The Conversation For Energy’s Future
Advanced Energy Conference 2022 features over 200 speakers and will offer participants the opportunity not only to review the latest research and development in renewable energy, battery and other technologies that are being realized for their potential in advanced energy fields but to interact with these innovators. The conference includes eight tracks, three sessions, and twenty-four panel discussions in addition to eight deep dive conversations! The AEC Conference is designed to bring together the energy sector’s leading minds and drive the conversation for our energy future.
“We are delighted to reconvene in person. AEC 2022 is where innovation and opportunity converge,” said Robert B. Catell, chair of the Advanced Energy Center. “It is a place where leaders in energy come to discover the next big thing in renewables and energy technologies. It’s where the discussion begins on charting the course for energy. We are looking to put a great focus on offshore wind and emerging energy technologies, as well as energy efficiency in facilities, advanced transportation technologies, the future of energy storage, and much more on the path forward toward protecting our environmental future.”
Top Shelf Keynote Mike Richter
Former NHL star and current President of Brightcore Energy Mike Richter will host the breakfast plenary session on Friday, September 9, adding his unique voice to a dynamic lineup of keynote presentations.
Following a 15-year career with the New York Rangers where he was a three-time NHL All-Star and Stanley Cup Champion and Olympic Medalist, Mike is currently the President of Brightcore Energy, a key spokesperson for environmental issues and a leader in the arena of sustainability.
He will join leading environmental technology and climate policy expert Daniel P. Schrag, Director of the Center for the Environment at Harvard University, on Friday morning to discuss the national trends and global context that will impact our path to the clean energy future. Register today and secure your spot to hear from and connect with leaders from across the energy sector.
Overview of Events:
The Wednesday, September 7 workshops are free to attend (registration required) and include:
- The Clean Energy Path Through Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Technology and Sustainability
- National Offshore Wind Research & Development Consortium
AEC2022 Thursday, September 8 events presentations include:
Perspectives on Energy Resilience Sessions:
- Adoption Electrification and Efficiency in Facilities – Enhancing Equity and Energy Security in the Built Environment
- Adoption of Offshore Wind
- Utilization of Renewables
- Adoption of Thermal Fuel Innovations
- Acceptance of Infrastructure Modernization: The Growing Role of Data Management
- Adoption of Low-Carbon Transformation Technologies
- Utilization of Investment Mechanisms
- Accepting the Cost of Resilience and Reliability
- Business Models and Regulation for Energy Systems in Facilities: The Ithaca Example
- Business Models and Regulation for Offshore Wind
- Business Models and Regulation for Renewables
- Business Models and Regulation for Hydrogen
- Utility Business Models for Infrastructure Modernization
- Business Models and Regulation for Low-Carbon Transportation
- Aligning Business Models and Regulation with Investment
- Business Models and Regulation for Resiliency
AEC 2022 Day 2
The Friday, September 9 events include these presentations:
- Deeper Dive: Manufacturing an Offshore Wind Market
- Deeper Dive: The Future of Energy Storage
- Deeper Dive: Fiddling While Rome Burns
- Cross-Track: Technology Ideals and Trade-offs
- Cross Track: Building a Clean Energy Workforce
- Cross Track: Today’s Visionaries, Edison’s Grid
- Deeper Dive: Minding the Gap – Addressing Social Inequality in the Clean Energy Transition
- Deeper Dive: Climate Change Federalism – Exploring the Promise and Pitfalls of State Level Climate Policy
The Stony Brook University Advanced Energy Research and Technology Center (AERTC) will host the Advanced Energy Conference 2022 (AEC 2022) at the Marriott Marquis in New York City on Sept. 7-9, 2022.
Where: Marriott Marquis in New York City
When: Sept. 7-9, 2022
Theme: charting the course for energy, as we map our path to a future energy portfolio by exploring technology innovations, key policy changes, new business models, and more.
Don’t miss out on the energy event of the year!
Want to learn about future energy events and conferences? Please subscribe to our newsletter by clicking this link SUBSCRIBE.